Re: [Mayflower Descendants Genealogy] Digest Number 112

  • blackcat_1975
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
      I guess I'll start with the govenor himself..

      William Bradford m. Alice Carpenter
      William Bradford m. Mary Wood (Atwood)
      Ephraim Bradform m. Elizabeth Brewster
      Ezekiel Bradford m. Betsey Chandler

      I don't have much on Elizabeth. I know she was born in 1690 in
      Plymouth to Wrestling and Mary Holland They were married on 13
      February 1709/10 in plymouth and she died 5 dec 1741 in Plymouth.

      It seems that William is a very popular name for the Bradford line. I
      know it was still in use for the family back in the late 1880's,
      though in my line the name dies a bit before that.

      --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, cur196@a... wrote:
      > I follow your Brewster line fine. I in fact follow Elder to Love
      and Sarah
      > too and then go to their son William. I would love information on your
      > ELizabeth who married into the BRadford line. I have been looking
      for the
      > connections. The one I have following my line is as follows:
      > William Bradford line to WIlliam Brewster
      > Line ties into Brewster
      > Gov. William Bradford m. Alice Carpenter
      > William Bradford married Alice Richards
      > William Bradford m. Rebecca Bartlett
      >
      > Rebecca Bartlett is great granddaughter of Elder William Brewster
      > Elder William Brewster m. Mary
      > Love Brewster m. Sarah Collier
      > Sarah Brewster m. Benjamin Bartlett
      > Rebecca Bartlett m. William Bradford

    • blackcat_1975
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
        I don't know about the white line, but they won't accept my husband's
        connection, since his came from a second marriage and she came from
        the Anne and not the Mayflower so it doesn't count. (at the moment
        the surname escapes me, sorry)

        --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy
        McFarland" <nmcfarl@r...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I have 3 Mayflower descendant lines. Issac Allerton, Richard Warren and
        > William White. I was wondering how far anyone can follow these
        lines? Any
        > cousins out there? : ) Now comes the hard part of solid
        documentation.
        > Has anyone done this? Is it true what I've read that the Mayflower
        Society