Re: what happened to group

  • blackcat_1975
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      I can't help in lettin you in on what happened here, it just sort of
      died. but I am a decendant of Elder Brewster through Love Brewster
      and Sarah Collier and their son Wrestling who married Mary Holland,
      whose daughter (Elizabeth) married into my Bradford line. sorry if
      that didn't make much sense, I'm trying to write this pretty late at
      night, but wanted to respond while I still could remember that
      something had just been posted here... night!

      --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "boncur2002"