what happened to group

  • boncur2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
      OH my, what has happened to this group. I know I have not been here
      in a while, but I see no one else has either. It's been quite a
      while since any messages were left here. Is there a reason for
      this? Someone please let me know what is going on.

      Anyway, I was just peeking in looking for descendants of Elder
      Brewster via Love, William, Joshua, Job, Job, and Job

      Please write me with any information or write if you are a distant
      cousin.
      Bonnie
    • blackcat_1975
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
        I can't help in lettin you in on what happened here, it just sort of
        died. but I am a decendant of Elder Brewster through Love Brewster
        and Sarah Collier and their son Wrestling who married Mary Holland,
        whose daughter (Elizabeth) married into my Bradford line. sorry if
        that didn't make much sense, I'm trying to write this pretty late at
        night, but wanted to respond while I still could remember that
        something had just been posted here... night!

        --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "boncur2002"