Josiah Keene / Hannah Dingley

  • blueyes04240
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      hello all, im wondering if anyone in the group might have some info
      on these 2 people (Josiah Keene/Hannah Dingley). my dad and i are
      looking for the lost link that will tie us into the mayflower. thanx
      and hope to hear from you soon. vern from maine
    • skipppy35
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
        --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, blueyes04240
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > hello all, im wondering if anyone in the group might have some info
        > on these 2 people (Josiah Keene/Hannah Dingley). my dad and i are
        > looking for the lost link that will tie us into the mayflower.
        thanx
        > and hope to hear from you soon. vern from maine

        I have not come across those names in my research. Sorry