Re: #574 > spam and unwanted messages - 2nd warning

  • lady_braveheart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      You wrote, " No relation, but here's where it gets weird, it's on
      the corner of Dow Street. Dow is also in my family tree but on a
      differant branch."
      I find that it's the little mysteries like this that help to spur me
      on in my efforts to ferret out ancestors.

      Lady B

      --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, blackcat_1975