New member - Alden, Warren, Rogers

  • kathy_from_ok
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hi...

      I'm a new member with Alden, Warren, and Rogers Mayflower ancestry.
      I haven't made application to the Mayflower Society yet, as I am
      still trying to prove my lineage.

      Has anyone become a society member that would offer advice on proving
      relationships between earlier generations? I'd appreciate the help.

      Re: the above ancestors, I'll or email any or all lines if requested.

      Glad to be here.....

      Kathy from OK