Cool website: You can have your old photos restored FREE OF CHARGE!!

  • phil_ologist
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
      Do you have old, faded and damaged photos that you'd like to restore?

      You can have those old photos restored FREE OF CHARGE!!!

      They do appreciate donations but do the work for free as a labor of
      love!

      No kidding....this is one of the coolest sites on the Internet!

      It's so easy...just email them the photo with a description of what
      you'd like to have done!

      Be sure to bookmark this one...

      http://www.sciencehumor.com/restoration

      By the way, the donations they do receive go toward building an
      educational website that makes science fun!
    • steph_carson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2002
        I do not appreciate ads here. Moderator, please do something about
        this.

        --- In mayflowerdescendantsgenealogy@y..., "phil_ologist" <