Looking for a

  • jcapistr
    Message 1 of 488 , Aug 1, 2001
      Looking for a "Peg Davis" who once sent me some
      genealogical info from a Mayflower book but missing one
      important page. The email address I had for her expired and
      I would like to contact her again. Does anyone have
      any knowledge of her? Thanks.
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell