New Here & My Surnames

  • awiakta
    Message 1 of 488 , Jul 8 12:06 AM
      This is a list of all my surnames that I am
      currently researching. My Mayflower lines descend from
      Richard Warren and William Brewster.<br><br>FUCHS,
      NEITZERT, KAST, ZIMMER, KRAUS, HESS, YOUNG, SCHULTZ,
      NELLIS, ANDERSON, CHAMPION, MILLER, KAISER, MATHER, WADE,
      LAY, THOMPSON,<br>TILLOTSON, TREAT, EVANS, MITCHELL,
      DELONG, KETCH,<br>FERGUSON, PECK, BARRETT, LARUE,
      LARROWE, MORGAN,<br>HESS, FRANCIS (?), BLOCKLEY, EMMERSON,
      PARISH, JONES, ALCORN, QUINN, KING, CRIDER
      (KRIDER?),<br>SAUNDERS, RICE, WHITE, HARRISON, COOK, SHEWMAKE (SHOEMAKER,
      SHOEMAKE, SHUMAKE, SUMAC, SHEWMAKER),<br>DILLINDER, GORDON,
      BARNES, BREWSTER, SMYTHE, WENTWORTH, WESTROM, L0VE,
      OLDHAM, RABNITZ, ROBNITY, TURNER, GAMER (GARNER?), KEENEY
      (KERNEY, REENEY?), DOUGLAS, MINER, COMSTOCK, CLARK
      (CLERK?), COLEMAN, MURDOCK, INGRAHAM, WARREN. WALKER, SNOW,
      BLACKWELL, SPOONER, PECKHAM, ROBINSON, RUGGLES, CASTLE
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell