GENEALOGY CLUB

  • the_genealogyguy
    Message 1 of 488 , May 17, 2001
      Hi All, This Genealogy Club contains over 40
      links onsite & over 400 sties on the thegenealogyguy's
      Yahoo profile in the briefcase area. check it
      out!!!!There are always great discutions & search hints. Over
      160 messages listed on the Message Board with useful
      information. John "The Genealogy
      Guy"<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/genealogyinforesearchcenter target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/genealogyinforesearchcenter</a>
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell