Hello, > Patrick, > I'm Kevin

  • librame58
    Message 1 of 488 , Apr 20, 2001
      Hello, > Patrick, I'm Kevin, & I'm from St.
      Louis, Missouri. I'm also a William Mullins "proven"
      family descendant. Actually, from what I have just read
      on you on your posting, it's sounds very, very,
      familiar especially with some of those very names you've
      listed. My particular William Mullins,< was my
      Revolutionary War Soldier Ancestor, & he was a fifer & a
      drummer. He was actually present at the surrender of
      General Cornwallis' British Forces at Yorktown in 1781, &
      this is from his "proven"<br>military records. Through
      actually my Mother's Mother's side of the family is how
      I'm related, & through that is how I was accepted
      into the Spirit<br>of St. Louis Chapter, S.A.R. Sons
      of the American Revolution. My Mother still doesn't
      know if William Mullin's Father's first name was
      William too, but then again, back then as sometimes even
      now, they did hand down first names. Your information
      was very interesting though in reading.<br>Sincerely
      Yours, L. Kevin Skypainter Turner
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell