Re: Hopkins line

  • wkc260
    Message 1 of 488 , Dec 8, 2000
      Thanks for the reply, sorry it has taken me so
      long to get back to you. I am actually trying to find
      out more about Constance Hopkins, Stephen's daughter.
      I know she married a man named Nicholas
      Snow.<br><br>Do you know of the best way to trace from the
      Mayflower, down. This has become a bigger chore than
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell