hi ,im new here

  • peachie19722000
    Message 1 of 488 , Oct 28 10:51 PM
      hi all,<br> i have been told that the line of
      fullers i am searching go back to the fullers that were
      on the mayflower.i am missing,i think two
      generations.the last fuller i have is...william fuller born about
      1798 died 6/29/1844.he married a laura(mitchel)fuller
      on 11/19/1818.i am looking for his parents.any help
      out ther i would appreciate it.thanks. i also have
      other info on this line if anyone is on this
      line.theres soo many different lines out there.<br>Dee
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell