Re: Breit

  • CntryDncr_75
    Message 1 of 488 , May 4, 2000
      unfortunately, I don't know a thing about that
      line. It hasn't intersected with any of my ancestral
      lines as of yet. But if I find some useful info, I'll
      definately pass it along. Have you tried posting to GenForum
      to search for past & present family
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell