Re: William the Conqueror

  • liwagg
    Message 1 of 488 , Apr 6 9:52 PM
      I would be very interested in seeing proof of
      ancestors of Cooke and Warren. I am a desc. of both and it
      is my understanding that there is no actual proof of
      their ancestry. At least this is according to both the
      NEHGS and the Mayflower Society. I would love for there
      to something somewhere that was proven
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell