Re: We're growing s'more!!!!

  • roxannebrown1984
    Message 1 of 488 , Jan 6, 2000
      HI, I just came across your club,and have
      starting tracing my ancestry. My grandmother has been
      keeping records, so what I have might help. I can trace
      direct lines of relatives 5 different times to the
      Mayflower compact.<br><br>Wm. Bradford 2nd
      signer<br>William Brewster 4th signer<br>Stephan Hopkins 14th
      signer<br>Frances Cooke 17th signer<br>Edward Doty 40th
      signer<br><br>If this helps anyone out, I will help in anyway
      possible. What I am looking for is ancester before the
      Mayflower.<br><br>Thanks Roxy
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell