Hollowell/Allen/Howe

  • BolsaGr65
    Message 1 of 488 , Oct 4, 1999
      Hi, to all. I am looking for Hollowells (from the
      2nd Mayflower Compact list; Allens and Howes, too.
      Not sure if the Allens came over then or after. This
      family is from County Cork Ireland and the name was
      originally spelled Allyn. Thanks for your help.
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell