HOWLAND and TILLEY

  • rosyth27
    Message 1 of 488 , Jun 10, 1999
      Hello, I am a new club member. I descend from the
      Mayflower passengers John and Joan Tilley, and their
      daughter Elizabeth, and John Howland. John Howland married
      Elizabeth Tilley, and I descend from their oldest daughter
      Desire Howland Gorham. Does anyone else in the club
      belong to these families?
    • Karen Mitchell
      Message 488 of 488 , Nov 10, 2008
        I am attachingĀ a pdf file of William Fuller (b 1423), gggranfather of John Fuller (1523-1559). If you have anything to add, please let me know.
        Karen Mitchell