Bls: [Mayapada Prana] God Did NOT Create The Universe

  • Wal Suparmo
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
      Salam,
      What is God?

      Wasalam,
      Wal Suparmo

      --- Pada Kam, 2/9/10, puthut yulianto <puthut_yulianto@...> menulis:

      Dari: puthut yulianto <puthut_yulianto@...>
      Judul: [Mayapada Prana] God Did NOT Create The Universe
      Kepada: "mayapada" <mayapadaprana@yahoogroups.com>
      Tanggal: Kamis, 2 September, 2010, 4:13 PM

      There is no place for God in theories on the creation of the Universe, Professor Stephen Hawking has said.

      Stephen Hawking
      God Did NOT Create The Universe
      Kamis, 2 September 2010 | 14:57 WIB

      Famed: Professor Stephen Hawking, best-selling author of A Brief History Of Time, believes falling university budgets are scuppering scientific discoveries
      KOMPAS.com - The universe was not created by God, scientist Stephen Hawking has said in his new book. Professor Hawking believes the laws of physics were behind the Big Bang instead, in a challenge to traditional religious beliefs.

      In The Grand Design, extracts of which were printed today, Prof Hawking concludes: 'Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing.

      'Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist.

      'It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going.'

      The book, co-written by American physicist Leonard Mlodinow and published on September 9, sets out to contest Sir Isaac Newton's belief that the universe must have been designed by God as it could not have created out of chaos. He cites the 1992 discovery of a planet orbiting a star other than our Sun.

      'That makes the coincidences of our planetary conditions - the single Sun, the lucky combination of Earth-Sun distance and solar mass - far less remarkable, and far less compelling as evidence that the Earth was carefully designed just to please us human beings.'

      Prof Hawking had previously appeared to accept the role of God in the creation of the universe, writing in A Brief History Of Time in 1988: 'If we discover a complete theory, it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we should know the mind of God.'

      He also leaves open the possibility of life on other planets and entire new universes - the so-called 'multiverse'. And he suggests that a complex form of theoretical; physics known as M-theory, a form of string theory, could be the 'holy grail' that will explain everything in the known universe.

      Physicists have long sought after a universal theory that unites quantum theory, matter at the sub-atomic level, with gravity which explains how objects interact.

      He says: 'M-theory is the unified theory Einstein was hoping to find. The fact that we human beings - who are ourselves mere collections of fundamental particles of nature - have been able to come this close to an understanding of the laws governing us and our universe is a triumph'.

      Last month Professor Hawking has warned that unless the human race colonises space within two centuries it will disappear forever. He said that our only chance for long-term survival is to move away from Earth and begin to inhabit far-flung planets.

      In an interview with the website Big Think, Professor Hawking said he was an optimist but the next few hundred years had to be negotiated carefully if humans were to survive.

    • Gani Kurnia
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
        Definisi diatas, sebenarnya Tuhan dalam Teori, karena memang hukum2 fisika saat ini masih teori2 bukan praktek.
        Hukum2 fisika juga sangat dipengaruhi oleh gravitasi, alias hanya berlaku di bumi, dan juga Hukum2 fisika yang lama dibantah oleh hukum fisika yang baru.

        Saat ini disekolah diajarkan juga hukum2 fisika yg lama, karena kewajiban kurikulum, nah ini yg bikin males murid2 di sekolah.

        Bagaimana Tuhan dalam Praktisi ?

        Tuhan = Sesuatu yg kita sembah, Sesuatu yg kita takuti, Sesuatu yg kita prioritaskan, Sesuatu yg membuat kita mampu melakukal hal yang tidak kita sukai, dll...

        Jadi sebenarnya Tuhan itu banyak, ketika kita membakar Dupa untuk nenek moyang kita, tunduk dan sujud, Nenek moyanglah Tuhan kita, saat kita tunduk dan taat pada wanita, Wanitalah Tuhan Kita. Saat kita lebih mementingkan pekerjaan dari keluarga kita, Pekerjaanlah Tuhan Kita, begitu juga sebaliknya....

        Coba dipikirkan.. krn memang saat ini teknologi manusia bumi sangat rendah, belum mampu mengekplorasi Alam Semesta, jadi semuanya masih persangkaan ilmu pengetahuan, meski memang hal ini juga harus dipelajari...

        Coba renungkan Tuhan dalam Praktisi...

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2010
          Salah,
           Akhirnya hanya BELIEF SYSTEM saja.

          Wasalam,
          Wal Suparmo

          Dari: Gani Kurnia <grantives@...>
          Judul: Re: [Mayapada Prana] God Did NOT Create The Universe
          Kepada: mayapadaprana@yahoogroups.com
          Tanggal: Rabu, 15 September, 2010, 10:03 AM

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
            Kalau digolongkan, percaya itu ada 2, percaya dari hasil pemikiran dan percaya saja tanpa memikirkan. Sebuah Sistem Kepercayaan yang bagus, adalah saat sistem tersebut / kitab suci atau pemukanya mewajibkan anggotanya untuk berfikir.

            Jadi seimbang pengetahuannya antara Tuhan dalam Praktisi dan Tuhan dalam Teori. Ilmu dan Amal harus seimbang. Seperti belajar matematika sampai dalam, tapi pada kenyataanya yang digunakan adalah tambah kurang kali bagi. Nah ini yg tidak seimbang..

            Tapi, sebenarnya males juga menerangkan sesuatu pada orang yang percaya saja tapi males mikir....
            Coba deh bandingkan, mana jawaban mikir dan jawaban ga mikir...