Grace

  • yunike andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      The law works fear and wrath; grace works hope and mercy. - Marthin Luther
      Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, JC.
      --http://christianquote.blogspot.com
       Daily Bread