James, I was thinking of installing a starter on my Maxwell as well, could you take some pictures of the installation on your Maxwell to get some ideas. Thankricksklassics
Hello, Ken! That sounds bizarre! Thankfully I think most people who would buy a car that looks like mine did are pretty savvy about purchases, but that'sf1fanwoodsie
Rick our Maxwell has a golf cart starter generator works well and fit well on the front mounted fly wheel. You might want to your question on the EarlyCadillacjamesnealfarris@bellsouth.net
This group is for the exchange of information by owners and enthusiasts of these automobiles.
- Makes and Models
- Sep 15, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.