Bill You may be lucky and not have David’s problem. This may simply be fogging up due to condensation from the products of combustion that get past the ringshoward_hodson
Welcome to the forum Bill. In answer to your question "Has anyone else had this problem", yes my 1912 AC, which I believe is mechanically identical to yourmccrediedavid
I am new to this group and not good with computers but I am trying. Last fall I got my 11 AB running. I adjusted the oil drippers for the suggested number ofbj31kars
This group is for the exchange of information by owners and enthusiasts of these automobiles.
- Makes and Models
- Sep 15, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.