Sorry I forgot to include name and location. Troy Todd Champaign IL. 1912 Mascottemascotte1912
I have adjusted mine a couple of times. Take the driver's floor out. Then remove the front top inspection cover. There is a large adjusting nut in there. It'smascotte1912
I seem to be losing my clutch, it only engages at the top of the throw. I'm not sure if I need new clutch plates or if there is an adjustment available? Isrichentee
This group is for the exchange of information by owners and enthusiasts of these automobiles.
- Makes and Models
- Sep 15, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.