Merle, Thanks or the reply, did Maxwell make similar body changes throughout other years or was it just 1912? It seems that by 1912 the Maxwell 2 cylindermccrediedavid
Reproduction Maxwell body plate blanks were available sometime go. Does anyone know if they are still available and the source? David McCredie Australiamccrediedavid
David- Sorry for the delayed response. I have been looking through my Maxwell pictures ,there must be over 800 of them, for the picture of what I figured was amaxwellwest2
This group is for the exchange of information by owners and enthusiasts of these automobiles.
- Makes and Models
- Sep 15, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.