Tool box for model AB

  • Howard Hodson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hi. Does anyone have a spare tool box for a model AB? If not, could someone please check some drawings I have made to make sure that the dimensions are correct before I get one made. Alternatively, please can someone let me have the following key dimensions?

      Overall width/depth/height of the box
      Width/depth/height of the top
      The size of the radius around the edge of the top
      The size of the radius on each corner of the top/sides
      The dimensions of the shelf supports and where they fit (if that is what they are)
      The size of the bead around the top edge of the box and the height of the upstand that the lid fits over

      Thanks

      Howard Hodson
      Cambridge UK
    • Merle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
        Howard Hodson-

        Spare tool box for a model 1911 AB for sale call Scott Stier 847-669-3848.  Email sastier@...   Merle

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
          Merle. Many thanks. I'll follow this up with Scott
          Howard Hodson
          Cambridge UK