1923 Racer

  • JIm Dix
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      Added a couple pictures of a 1923 Speedster / racer (?) that
      participated in the "Glenora Run" Rally at Watkins Glen NY september
      10, 2004.
      Interesting.
    • Doris & Vern Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2004
        Hello Jim:
        I have completed your carburetor, and have shipped it back to you. I
        have replaced the float and made the adjustments that have worked on others.
        One big reason yours did not run properly is that it was assembled wrong.
        The square shaft on the top of the air valve means that there are four ways
        to put it together. Three of them are wrong. It is now correct, and it
        should run fine. Let me know.
        We leave tomorrow for a Model T Rally in Australia. We return on Oct.
        6. We will be in touch then.
        Vern Campbell
        Added a couple pictures of a 1923 Speedster / racer (?) that
        participated in the "Glenora Run" Rally at Watkins Glen NY september
        10, 2004.
        Interesting.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jim Dix
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
          Look forward to trying it on the car. Two other projects need to be
          completed first but we'll give it a try!
          Thank you very much for the help.
          Safe travels.