Antique Automobile Machine Works

  • modeltmichael
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hello all, my name is Michael Bernard. I would like to share with
      you all a flyer of my machine shop. I specializing in machine work
      for antique automobiles of the brass era. Please look below for
      futher information.

      ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE MACHINE WORKS

      ~SPECIALIZING IN REPRODUCTION BRASS ERA AUTOMOBILE PARTS
      FOR BOTH INTERNAL COMBUSTION AND STEAM VEHICLES~

      ~CUSTOM MACHINE WORK/FABRICATION~

      ~NO JOB IS TOO SMALL~SINGLE OR PRODUCTION~

      ~QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES~

      CONTACT INFORMATION:

      MICHAEL BERNARD
      7755 BRIARWOOD COURT