Rooms at Hershey Car show

  • awentsbury@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      I bring a group over from Europe for the Hershey car show each year ,
      We have luxury accommodation only 5 mins from the show ground car parks.
      It looks like we may have a room for 2 people and a cottage for four people left over.
      The rooms are not cheep , $ 320.00 a night for the room for 2 , it has its own Jacuzzi , fire place and ensuite bathroom.
      The cottage sleeps 4 , has own kitchenette , fire place and bathroom. price is $ 500.00 per night for 4.
      A very full country breakfast is included .
      We need to fill these spaces to ensure that we have the exclusive use again next year.
      Contact Ian Kerr ian@... or +44 7803907666
      or at the Beaulieu Autojumble next week Red field 448

      Ian Kerr
      1907 Model F
      Birmingham, England.

    • S ATHERTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
        Hi Ian   did you sell Maxwell?   thanks sean cheshire

        Contact Ian Kerr ian@awentsbury. com or +44 7803907666