Alice Ramsey Centennial

  • Richard Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2008
      Hello everyone.... .the 1909 Maxwell DA is finished with its
      restoration and entered in the Kirkland Concours on 9/7/08. It then
      travels to Canton Ohio for the Glenmoor Gathering on 9/14/08. At
      Glenmoor, we will be having Peter, Andrew and Isabel Ramsey joining us
      for the display. Peter is Alices grandson - so Andrew is Alices great
      grandson. Peter has all of Alices original material - diary, pictures,
      etc. etc. so it should make this a spectacular display. After Glenmoor
      we have an invite from the AACA Museum to display at the Hershey event
      in October. We are looking for a trailer to haul the Maxwell from
      Glenmoor to Hershey, so if you know anyone going that way and could
      help out please call me. We have transport around the Hershey area and
      a truck for the car back here to Seattle after the show, we just need
      to get to Hershey from Canton. Any leads will be much appreciated......Rich

      Rich Anderson
      206-240-9434

      See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!