1914 sheet metal

  • Frank Squire
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
      Paul -What touring parts do you have?
    • Paul Jacobson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
        Hi, I have all 4 fenders, engine pan, hood,
        running boards. Paul

        Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Frank Squire
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004

          What condition are these and price? Looking for '14-15 gas lights and a 2 cylinder car.

        • Paul Jacobson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2004
            Hi, Front fenders,good $50 ea. hood poor $10 back
            fenders fair $20 ea. running boards $5 ea. Paul
            Doran, Mn.

            What condition are these and price? Looking for
            '14-15 gas lights and a 2 cylinder car.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT