Re: New member uncovers Bricoe after 35 years in storage

  • the_enthusiast
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
      Whilst I'm no expert on Briscoes that originate in Brockville, Ontario,
      Canada, the information I have would tend to suggest that the Briscoe
      you have is not a 1914/15 Briscoe, but rather a later model, possibly
      1916. The earlier 1914/15 Briscoes were unique in that they had a
      single headlight in the middle of the radiator shroud - rather than the
      conventional two headlights which are shown in your picture.

      I'll try to upload a period photo I have of a 1914/15 Briscoe with a
      similar cloverleaf body style to your discovery.