New info found on Briscoe - More questions?

  • collectitforyou
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
      Yesterday when we went and picked up the Briscoe we found a tag that
      looks like this..

      In ordering repairs
      refer to
      car no 2192
      motor no 37771
      THE CANADIAN BRISCOE MOTOR CO
      limited
      brockville,Ont, Can

      Is this the same cars built by Bejerman Briscoe? Does this help in
      establishing a year and model, and rarety?
    • THOMAS REESE
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
        Hi Again,
        Pictures would sure help.

        Tom Reese

        On Jan 1, 2008, at 11:16 AM, collectitforyou wrote:

        > Yesterday when we went and picked up the Briscoe we found a tag that
        > looks like this..
        >
        > In ordering repairs
        > refer to
        > car no 2192
        > motor no 37771
        > THE CANADIAN BRISCOE MOTOR CO
        > limited
        > brockville,Ont, Can
        >
        > Is this the same cars built by Bejerman Briscoe? Does this help in
        > establishing a year and model, and rarety?

      • Chuck Richardson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
          Tom--Go to the photos section of the Yahoo site. They are there. Or
          use this:

          Chuck Richardson
        • collectitforyou
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
            Yes Tom , I put new photos in the photo --- In The photo album
            section. I tried to email you, but I didnt see your entire email
            address. Something is set wrong with my computer and I can not click
            on a link to an addy, I must use the compose funtion which requires
            full address. I have 350 pictures on a CD disk. If you would like me
            to mail them to you, then Ill need a addy for that too. Just let me
            know. Today I wrote the curator at the Brockville museum of Industry
            in Canada, as this is the only other know Canadian Briscoe that I
            have been able to locate, but it is a different model. I have asked
            them for a few under the hood photos and a photo of the VIN tag. Just
            let me know what other info I can provide, Thanks
            David
            maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS REESE <twrcars@...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
              Hi David,
              ` Just send me 4 or 5 pictures to my email address.
              twrcars@...

              Tom

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
                Hi. Still haven't seen any pictures. I am not a Yahoo person. It
                doesn't like me. Pls send pics to: twrcars@...

                Tom
                On Jan 3, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Chuck Richardson wrote:

                > Tom--Go to the photos section of the Yahoo site. They are there. Or
                > use this:
                > browse/746f
                >
                > Chuck Richardson

              • collectitforyou
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
                  --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS REESE <twrcars@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hi. Still haven't seen any pictures. I am not a Yahoo person. It
                  > doesn't like me. Pls send pics to: twrcars@...
                  >
                  > Tom
                  > On Jan 3, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Chuck Richardson wrote:
                  >
                  > > Tom--Go to the photos section of the Yahoo site. They are there. Or
                  > > use this:
                  > > browse/746f
                  > >
                  > > Chuck Richardson
                  > >

                  > I here you. Just write to my email address at
                  collectitforyou@... and I will return with a letter and more
                  photos. Thanks, David 503 380 9851