Maxwell signs from 2004 Maxwell Centennial Tour

  • knightonphil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      I still have a few of the advertising signs and Maxwell service shield
      signs left that I reproduced for the 2004 Maxwell Centennial tour in
      New Castle, IN. They are powder coated and durable and can be hung
      outside. They are printed on both sides. The big advertising sign
      says "Maxwell Solves the Automobile Problem" and is light beige
      background with dark blue printing. The shield is like the common
      radiator emblem, blue with white lettering. The big signs are $120
      plus s/h and shields are $95 plus s/h. email me at pknighton@...
      if interested. Only 100 of each sign were made. The big sign was
      patterned after a picture in the HCCA Gazette article on Maxwells and
      the Shield was copied from an original.

      Phil Knighton