Re: Fw: BBC Fleas

  • plymax3209
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2004
      Jim, new to group. What is the location of the flea market on May
      16? Thanks, David

      --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dix" <jdix6@s...>
      wrote:
      > Subject: BBC Fleas
      >

      > Good Evening:
      > I've made an executive decision, the brass police are taking a
      vacation Sunday, May 16th, 2004. The flea market will allow things
      up through WWII, so tell your friends! The car display will be
      enforced by the brass police, and limited to pre 1916!
      > If you've got stuff in the garage, bring it and sell it as long
      as it was made prior to 1945! Jim Dix has laid out a marvelous flea
      market with over 120 spaces at a great facility, and he tells me
      there are still a few spaces available, but they're going fast
      > It too late to change the ads, but I'm sure word of mouth will
      get the word out that the flea market is open to WWII, and a lot of
      folks will want to get signed up, so act now before we're sold out.
      > Thank you for your support,
      > Clay
      > PS: Please forward this to anyone that may be interested in
      selling stuff before we oversubscribe.
    • Jim Dix
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2004
        The "Doylestown" Flea Market will be held this year at Holicong Park, a
        large, flat, dry field, just 3 miles south of the headquarters motel on
        Route 202, near the intersection of Holicong Road and Route 202.

        Other information at http://www.hcca.org/events/may16-20/description.html

        Looking forward to seeing lots of Maxwell parts there!

        Stop by and say Hi!

        Jim

        wrote:
        > Subject: BBC Fleas
        >

        > Good Evening:
        > I've made an executive decision, the brass police are taking a
        vacation Sunday, May 16th, 2004. The flea market will allow things
        up through WWII, so tell your friends! The car display will be
        enforced by the brass police, and limited to pre 1916!
        > If you've got stuff in the garage, bring it and sell it as long
        as it was made prior to 1945! Jim Dix has laid out a marvelous flea
        market with over 120 spaces at a great facility, and he tells me
        there are still a few spaces available, but they're going fast
        > It too late to change the ads, but I'm sure word of mouth will
        get the word out that the flea market is open to WWII, and a lot of
        folks will want to get signed up, so act now before we're sold out.
        > Thank you for your support,
        > Clay
        > PS: Please forward this to anyone that may be interested in
        selling stuff before we oversubscribe.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Kathy Briscoe
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2004
          Where is this.I am in ottawa Canada

          >From: "Jim Dix" <jdix6@...>
          >To: <maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Re: Fw: BBC Fleas
          >Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:35:27 -0400
          >
          >The "Doylestown" Flea Market will be held this year at Holicong Park, a
          >large, flat, dry field, just 3 miles south of the headquarters motel on
          >Route 202, near the intersection of Holicong Road and Route 202.
          >

          >Other information at http://www.hcca.org/events/may16-20/description.html
          >

          >Looking forward to seeing lots of Maxwell parts there!
          >

          >Stop by and say Hi!
          >

          >Jim

          Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium