Fw: BBC Fleas

  • Jim Dix
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22 5:32 AM
      Subject: BBC Fleas

      Good Evening:
        I've made an executive decision, the brass police are taking a vacation Sunday, May 16th, 2004.  The flea market will allow things up through WWII, so tell your friends!  The car display will be enforced by the brass police, and limited to pre 1916!
        If you've got stuff in the garage, bring it and sell it as long as it was made prior to 1945!  Jim Dix has laid out a marvelous flea market with over 120 spaces at a great facility, and he tells me there are still a few spaces available, but they're going fast
        It too late to change the ads, but I'm sure word of mouth will get the word out that the flea market is open to WWII, and a lot of folks will want to get signed up, so act now before we're sold out.
        Thank you for your support,
        Clay
      PS:  Please forward this to anyone that may be interested in selling stuff before we oversubscribe.
    • plymax3209
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2004
        Jim, new to group. What is the location of the flea market on May
        16? Thanks, David

        --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dix" <jdix6@s...>

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2004
          The "Doylestown" Flea Market will be held this year at Holicong Park, a
          large, flat, dry field, just 3 miles south of the headquarters motel on
          Route 202, near the intersection of Holicong Road and Route 202.

          Other information at http://www.hcca.org/events/may16-20/description.html

          Looking forward to seeing lots of Maxwell parts there!

          Stop by and say Hi!

          Jim

          wrote:
          > Subject: BBC Fleas
          >

          > Good Evening:
          > I've made an executive decision, the brass police are taking a
          vacation Sunday, May 16th, 2004. The flea market will allow things
          up through WWII, so tell your friends! The car display will be
          enforced by the brass police, and limited to pre 1916!
          > If you've got stuff in the garage, bring it and sell it as long
          as it was made prior to 1945! Jim Dix has laid out a marvelous flea
          market with over 120 spaces at a great facility, and he tells me
          there are still a few spaces available, but they're going fast
          > It too late to change the ads, but I'm sure word of mouth will
          get the word out that the flea market is open to WWII, and a lot of
          folks will want to get signed up, so act now before we're sold out.
          > Thank you for your support,
          > Clay
          > PS: Please forward this to anyone that may be interested in
          selling stuff before we oversubscribe.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Kathy Briscoe
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2004
            Where is this.I am in ottawa Canada

            >From: "Jim Dix" <jdix6@...>
            >To: <maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Re: Fw: BBC Fleas
            >Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:35:27 -0400
            >
            >The "Doylestown" Flea Market will be held this year at Holicong Park, a
            >large, flat, dry field, just 3 miles south of the headquarters motel on
            >Route 202, near the intersection of Holicong Road and Route 202.
            >

            >Other information at http://www.hcca.org/events/may16-20/description.html
            >

            >Looking forward to seeing lots of Maxwell parts there!
            >

            >Stop by and say Hi!
            >

            >Jim

            Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium