1911 Maxwell Model I front axle needed

  • awentsbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi ,
      I met a chap over here in the uk today who is looking for a Front Axle
      for his 1911 Maxwell Model I .Is this a common axle ?, If there is one
      near L.A it could be shipped .
      Thanks .

      Ian.
    • Richard Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Ian.....I have a front axel from a 1910 Maxwell but I'm not sure of the
        model. The tube is bent and would need to be replaced but it appears all the
        castings and spindles are ok. If the tube was replaced it could be made the
        same length as the Model I and may work. If you think this will work I have
        a car being shipped to the UK leaving here in a few days and it could go
        with that shipment.....you will need to let me know in 3-4 days if you want
        it to go......please email me at rvanderson5@... if you are
        interested.....thanks, Rich

        Rich Anderson
        206-240-9434

        >From: "awentsbury" <awentsbury@...>
        >To: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [maxwellbriscoeowners] 1911 Maxwell Model I front axle needed
        >Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:16:52 -0000
        >
        >Hi ,
        >I met a chap over here in the uk today who is looking for a Front Axle
        >for his 1911 Maxwell Model I .Is this a common axle ?, If there is one
        >near L.A it could be shipped .
        >Thanks .
        >
        >Ian.

        The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.
        http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/