New castle

  • JIm Dix
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 7:25 AM
      How many folks are planning to go? We finally decided to.
      Jim
    • Paul Jacobson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5 6:33 PM
        Hi Jim, I'm going. Paul Jacobson
        --- JIm Dix <jdix6@...> wrote:
        > How many folks are planning to go? We finally
        > decided to.
        > Jim

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Bob Benz
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6 7:09 AM
          Jim:

          I've been expecting all along to go, but have had to change my plans. I
          will not be able to go. It looks like a really, really great tour!
          Enjoy it.

          I am planning on coming to the car show part of Brass in Bucks. See you
          there.

          Bob Benz

          JIm Dix wrote:

          > How many folks are planning to go? We finally decided to.
          > Jim
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Tim
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6 7:16 AM
            --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "JIm Dix" <jdix6@s...>
            wrote:
            > How many folks are planning to go? We finally decided to.
            > Jim
            Hello all;
            Our family's will be taking 3-4 cars to New castle.
            Tim Simonsma
          • Leroy Francies
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11 10:11 PM
              My wife and I are Planning on being there. Does anyone know of any
              tours the week before or after within 150 miles. Leroy Francies