Re: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Maxwell Gathering at the HCCA tent

  • Richard Anderson
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
      Terry.....I'll send you one and a few belt buckles when I get back from
      Hershey....Rich

      Rich Anderson
      206-240-9434

      >From: Terry Huston <terryhuston@...>
      >To: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Maxwell Gathering at the HCCA tent
      >Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:49:05 -0400
      >
      >We aren't going to be able to make it, but I'd sure like to see this. Can
      >you make me a copy?
      >
      >TH
      >On Sep 27, 2006, at 11:58 AM, Richard Anderson wrote:
      >
      >>I can bring the Alice Ramsey Centennial Drive DVD to
      >>show....its really good and only 6 minutes long

    • Frank Squire
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006

        I would like a copy also of the Ramsey DVD. Do you have tenative schedule of the 2009 run?

        I live in Sacramento, CA. I am sure that I can get some interest in some of the clubs here.

      • Richard Anderson
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
          Frank....we leave NYC on June 9, 2009.....and ultimately arrive in San Fran.
          41 days later...Same route as she traveled....You can get a copy of the DVD
          by sending $5.00 + $2.50 S & H to: Alice Ramsey Centennial Drive, PO Box
          2680, Woodinville, WA. 98272. The new publication of her book: Alice's Drive
          can also be purchased at : $20 + $5 for S & H.

          Rich Anderson
          206-240-9434