Maxwell Wanted

  • forda155c
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 8:31 PM
      Hello, I am looking to purchase a 2 cyl. Maxwell. I am most
      interested in a restoration project or older restoration. Earlier car
      preferred. New England/Northeast preferred but I am interested to see
      what is out there. I am looking for a car to restore for 1 and 2 cyl.
      tours and shows. I have liked the Maxwells that I have seen but do
      not know the specifics of every model. Which models are best for
      touring? I appreciate your advice and any leads on available cars.

      Thanks, Robert
    • Ken & Trish Jonathan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 9:32 PM
        Message
        Hi
        There is a 20hp, 2 cylinder, model HD for sale in Te Awamutu, New Zealand.
        Regards
        Trish Jonathan

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11 11:07 AM
            Peter Eastwood has a 1905 runabout listed for sale in the Coilbox Courier, the Southern
            California branch of the HCCA.
          • robert daniello
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11 5:05 PM
              Thanks, Do you have any more specifics of condition and price?
              Robert