New poll for maxwellbriscoeowners

  • maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      maxwellbriscoeowners group:

      I would be interested in buying a new tail lamp for my
      vintage Maxwell

      o Yes
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        maxwellbriscoeowners group:

        Would you buy a reproduction Maxwell or Westchester tail lamp?
        If yes would you buy a Maxwell #4, Westchester #2 or
        Westchester #3?
        If yes, would you buy one or more?

        o Yes, I would buy a reproduction tail lamp.
        o No, I would not buy a reproduction tail lamp.
        o If yes, I would buy a Westchester #2
        o I would buy more than 1 Westchester #2
        o If yes, I would buy a Westchester #3
        o I would buy more than 1 Westchester #3
        o If yes, I would buy a Maxwell #4
        o I would buy more than 1 Maxwell #4

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!