Re: Timing

  • JIm Dix
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
      --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Richardson"
      <chuckier@e...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the information.

      Partly to stur up some conversation.......

      Paul's method is pretty much what's in the owner's manual.
      There are two reprints, the best was a "1909" done by Clymer, I think
      it's out of print, but they show up on e-bay every so often.
      There is a second one with a light blue cover that also shows up on e-
      bay. There was one a few weeks ago. Not as complete. Looks like it's
      an earlier version of the manual for two cylinder cars only. Problem
      is I can't find the timing procedure that's in the Clymer one!