Re: Storing top down

  • mascotte1912
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 10:03 AM
      --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "mascotte1912" <fnfast2@...> wrote:

      > I have an enclosed 24ft trailer. It is the standard height inside. We have wrecked our extra tall enclosed trailer. It would allow the car to be stored top up. The top on this 1912 Mascotte has never been down. I was wondering if any of you were towing or storing with the top down? I'm concerned about permanent folds in the top or windows. I could just tow with it down and store in the garage with the top up for now.

      Thanks for the replies. I plan to buy a tall trailer again just not now. It's nice to be able to store it in the trailer top up. I also bought a car cover from Mac's for a 1915 Ford Model T Touring. It fits pretty well. I put bowling ball covers on the headlights. They are microfiber with drawstrings.