New Maxwell Website

  • Chuck Richardson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
      The beta for my Maxwell website

      www.maxwell-messenger.info

      is up for viewing and comments. I hope to expand it and have it
      become a solid resource
      for the Maxwell community.
    • JIm Dix
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
        Great start, must be a slow weekend, nobody else has posted.
        Jim Dix

        --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Richardson"
        <chuckier@e...> wrote:
        > The beta for my Maxwell website
        >
        > www.maxwell-messenger.info
        >
        > is up for viewing and comments. I hope to expand it and have it
        > become a solid resource
        > for the Maxwell community.
      • Richard Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
          couldn't find it....any hints ?....

          >From: "Chuck Richardson" <chuckier@...>
          >To: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [maxwellbriscoeowners] New Maxwell Website
          >Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:05:30 -0000
          >
          >The beta for my Maxwell website
          >
          >www.maxwell-messenger.info
          >
          >is up for viewing and comments. I hope to expand it and have it
          >become a solid resource
          >for the Maxwell community.

        • Richard Anderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
            Jim.....did you find it.....I got 20,000 possibilities with
            Maxwell-messenger listed....Rich

            >From: "JIm Dix" <jdix6@...>
            >To: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Re: New Maxwell Website
            >Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:03:12 -0000
            >
            >Great start, must be a slow weekend, nobody else has posted.
            >Jim Dix
            >

            >--- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Richardson"
            ><chuckier@e...> wrote:
            > > The beta for my Maxwell website
            > >
            > > www.maxwell-messenger.info
            > >
            > > is up for viewing and comments. I hope to expand it and have it
            > > become a solid resource
            > > for the Maxwell community.

          • Terry Huston
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
              I found it after reading more carefully: it's dot-info, not dot-com. Looks like a great start. My father's cousin played in the Firehouse Five-Plus-Two!

              On Jul 4, 2005, at 11:18 AM, Richard Anderson wrote:

              Jim.....did you find it.....I got 20,000 possibilities with
              Maxwell-messenger listed....Rich

              >From: "JIm Dix" <jdix6@...>
              >To: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Re: New Maxwell Website
              >Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:03:12 -0000
              >
              >Great start, must be a slow weekend, nobody else has posted.
              >Jim Dix
              >

              >--- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Richardson"
              ><chuckier@e...> wrote:
              > > The beta for my Maxwell website
              > >
              > > www.maxwell-messenger.info
              > >
              > > is up for viewing and comments.  I hope to expand it and have it
              > > become a solid resource
              > > for the Maxwell community.

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • David Young
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
                Glad to see the site - A great start. Perhaps we can report on the
                Maxwells at Ypsilanti - We were there along with several others who were
                in New Castle. It wa a good show. Now we have a place to put the news.

                David

                On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, Chuck Richardson wrote:

                > The beta for my Maxwell website
                >
                > www.maxwell-messenger.info
                >
                > is up for viewing and comments. I hope to expand it and have it
                > become a solid resource
                > for the Maxwell community.
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Chuck Richardson
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
                  We'd be glad to post your report and any photos you might have. Send a note to
                  editor@....