New owner of 1912 Mascotte

  • mascotte1912
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
      I ran across this site searching for information on the car. I inherited
      it from Norm Comer of Champaign, IL. I don't know if any of you are familiar with this car. I look forward to scanning the forum for information.
    • Jim Dix
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        Name and City please.
        Jim Dix
        Big Flats NY

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
          Troy Todd Urbana IL

          --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dix" wrote:

          > Name and City please.
          > Jim Dix
          > Big Flats NY

        • Doris and Vern Campbell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
            Hello Troy:
                 I am Vern Campbell, and I keep the Maxwell Registry.  I have talked to your grandmother and have revised the Registry so that you are in it.  Sympathies to you on the death of Norm who was a fine man, and congratulations on being the new owner of a fine Maxwell.
               Give me a call at 734-439-7727 and I will try to put you in touch with those who can of help to you.
                 Vern