Re: [maxwellbriscoeowners] AB PINION GEAR/SHAFT

  • Ken Burchill
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi Gary,
      I don't suppose they are the same as a 1910 Q as I have a couple of spare ones of those.
      On 28/09/2012, at 9:10 PM, howard_hodson wrote:

      Gary
      You have my sympathy! I have just spent far too long resurrecting the rear axle on my AB. My luck was to find the last available pinion that had been manufactured from a set of 50. I may know of a used one that is available. Send me a message off line and I will fill you in.
      Howard Hodson
      Cambridge UK

      --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "rustyderby" <fgary@...> wrote:

      > I AM IN NEED OF A PINION GEAR AND SHAFT ASSEMBLY WITH 10 TEETH.I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OWNERS HAVE BOUGHT REPRODUCTIONS TO HAVE AS A SPARE.IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU WON'T BE NEEDING YOUR SPARE PINION, I SURE COULD USE ONE. I WOULD ACCEPT A GOOD USED ONE ALSO ,IF THAT IS POSSIBLE.
      > CALL GARY FRANKEL 440-639-0858 RETIRED CONCORD ,OHIO

      Ken Burchill

    • Gary Frankel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        HELLO KEN,
         I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL FIT WHAT . I HAVE RECEIVED A REPLY WHICH LED ME TO FIND A CORRECT ONE WHICH I HOPE TO SEE BY NEXT TUESDAY. GOING TO HERSHEY ON WEDNESDAY THRU SAT FOR THE SWAP MEET. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND THERE!
        REGARDS,GARY FRANKEL
        On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:53 PM, Ken Burchill wrote:

        Hi Gary,

        I don't suppose they are the same as a 1910 Q as I have a couple of spare ones of those.
        On 28/09/2012, at 9:10 PM, howard_hodson wrote:

        Gary
        You have my sympathy! I have just spent far too long resurrecting the rear axle on my AB. My luck was to find the last available pinion that had been manufactured from a set of 50. I may know of a used one that is available. Send me a message off line and I will fill you in.
        Howard Hodson
        Cambridge UK

        --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "rustyderby" <fgary@...> wrote:

        > I AM IN NEED OF A PINION GEAR AND SHAFT ASSEMBLY WITH 10 TEETH.I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OWNERS HAVE BOUGHT REPRODUCTIONS TO HAVE AS A SPARE.IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU WON'T BE NEEDING YOUR SPARE PINION, I SURE COULD USE ONE. I WOULD ACCEPT A GOOD USED ONE ALSO ,IF THAT IS POSSIBLE.
        > CALL GARY FRANKEL 440-639-0858 RETIRED CONCORD ,OHIO

        Ken Burchill

      • bj31kars
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone.

          From : Gary Frankel
          Subject : Re: [maxwellbriscoeowners] AB PINION GEAR/SHAFT

          kburchil@...