1912 Maxwell AC Color

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      The Maxwell book by James Zordich states that the color scheme for the 1912 Maxwell AC Messenger was code "H" - dark blue with light blue wheels.
      Does anyone have details of the actual shade of light blue for the wheels on this model?
      Were the wheels lined? If so what color?
      We are off to a veteran car rally tomorrow where we will be meeting Frank & Adrianne for the first time with their newly restored Maxwell LD, there are 6 Maxwell's entered in a total field of 140 pre 1918 veterans.
      David McCredie, Australia