Where did Maxwell Project cars disappear too?

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hello everyone, Over the last couple months there were quite a few 2 cylinder Maxwell project cars that traded hands. I know Homer Edmiston's auction had quite a few projects and some stuff I think even traded hands again after that. Still beating the bushes for pieces and parts to help out my own project pile. Does anyone know who acquired any of the projects? The owners may have similar needs and it doesn't hurt to know a few extra contacts. Thanks, Ben
    • JAMES NEAL FARRIS
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
        Hello everyone, I would like to get a Parts Book for the 1911 Maxwell model EA if anyone knows of one it would sure be appreciated..
        Thanks, James Farris, Atlanta

        Hello everyone, Over the last couple months there were quite a few 2 cylinder Maxwell project cars that traded hands. I know Homer Edmiston's auction had quite a few projects and some stuff I think even traded hands again after that. Still beating the bushes for pieces and parts to help out my own project pile. Does anyone know who acquired any of the projects? The owners may have similar needs and it doesn't hurt to know a few extra contacts. Thanks, Ben

      • ROBER RICEWASSER
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
          Try some of the book dealers that advertise in Hemming's.

          Hello everyone, I would like to get a Parts Book for the 1911 Maxwell model EA if anyone knows of one it would sure be appreciated..
          Thanks, James Farris, Atlanta

          Hello everyone, Over the last couple months there were quite a few 2 cylinder Maxwell project cars that traded hands. I know Homer Edmiston's auction had quite a few projects and some stuff I think even traded hands again after that. Still beating the bushes for pieces and parts to help out my own project pile. Does anyone know who acquired any of the projects? The owners may have similar needs and it doesn't hurt to know a few extra contacts. Thanks, Ben

        • Kevin Wiedrick
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
            Http.org get them to do research for you . I did this for my Briscoe . They have a lot of info

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 2011-12-10, at 4:38 PM, ROBER RICEWASSER <oldsmobile15@...> wrote:

            Try some of the book dealers that advertise in Hemming's.

            Hello everyone, I would like to get a Parts Book for the 1911 Maxwell model EA if anyone knows of one it would sure be appreciated..
            Thanks, James Farris, Atlanta

            Hello everyone, Over the last couple months there were quite a few 2 cylinder Maxwell project cars that traded hands. I know Homer Edmiston's auction had quite a few projects and some stuff I think even traded hands again after that. Still beating the bushes for pieces and parts to help out my own project pile. Does anyone know who acquired any of the projects? The owners may have similar needs and it doesn't hurt to know a few extra contacts. Thanks, Ben

          • Doris and Vern Campbell
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011
              Hello:
                  The 1907 RS from the Edmiston auction was purchased by Kenneth Zwiener of Lincoln, NE.  The car and owner are now listed in the Maxwell Registry. I know of no other 2 cylinder Maxwells from that auction.
                   Vern Campbell