Re: 1912 Maxwell AC

  • FrankC1909LD
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 9, 2011
      Hi BJ
      I have recently joined the group after my wife Adrienne bought an LD Runabout, VIN LD9024.

      I am interested to know how the battery was secured under the driver's seat. I have bought a 6 volt 4.5 amp-hour lead acid, low maintenance battery for this duty.
      Also, what is the specification of the linoleum on the floor. The forum refers to it as battleship linoleum.

      Frank Cerutti
      LD9024