Re: 1910 Maxwell

  • maxwellbernard18
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2005
      hello, i have a 1911 AB. Your maxwell, is it a 2 cylinder? to find out
      a correct year and model, can you get any serial numbers off the car?

      send me some if you can.

      michael

      --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Austin
      <ibbusfreak@y...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I recently purchased what proves to be a 1910 Maxwell in Sheridan,
      Wy that is in original, operating condition and, reportedly, has neve
      been out of service. The locals say that it's been in the
      independence day parade for the past 50 years or so!

      > We'd thought it to be a 1911 model, but the bill of sale from a
      hardware store in Greely, Co was just found in the toolbox showing it
      having been sold for $600 less 10% for cash in 1910.

      > I'm unsure of the model, but it appears to be the AB two seat runabout.
      >
      > I'd sure appreciate any on-line references or a source of operation
      and maintenance information for this car or similar ones, to avoid any
      blunders.

      > A message to me directly at baustin1@e... is easier for me to
      recover than this forum (as it turns out), but I'd appreciate any
      information, by whatever route that you might be able to give me.