1915 Maxwell

  • adam baumann
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 9:02 AM
      My father, who is not internet savvy, is trying to sell his 1915 Maxwell.  He bought this vehicle about 15 years ago, and it has sat in his garage ever since.  He has started it up just a handful of times, but looks and runs great.

      I was wondering if someone could give me some advice as to how to go about selling this Maxwell.  What would be a good site to post the vehicle?  I have done some research online, but have really not come across a site that looks good.   Is there someone that could put me in touch with Maxwell enthusiasts who may be interested in buying the vehicle?

      Thanks and I appreciate your help.

      Adam
      Evansville, IN
    • dpmarshall@prodigy.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7 9:41 AM
        Can u post pictures + show price?
        Dave

        From: adam baumann <baumann.adam@...>
        Sender: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:02:01 -0500
        To: <maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [maxwellbriscoeowners] 1915 Maxwell

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8 6:06 PM
        $16,000.  Please let me know if you have other questions.  I have a few more pictures also if you like.