1911 Touring for sale on AACA Website

  • Gil
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
      It's an old restoration, located in Iowa. Daughter of deceased owner trying to sell car for her mother. Go to aaca.org, go to forums, go to buy/sell. I don't know the car or the people. I'm just passing on the information.

      Gil Fitzhugh, Morristown, NJ
    • THOMAS REESE
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
        Hi Gil,  Nice Maxwell.  Someone should be enjoying it.  Has the Cadillac gotten over its ow-ie yet?  Tom R
        On Aug 23, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Gil wrote:

        It's an old restoration, located in Iowa. Daughter of deceased owner trying to sell car for her mother. Go to aaca.org, go to forums, go to buy/sell. I don't know the car or the people. I'm just passing on the information.

        Gil Fitzhugh, Morristown, NJ

      • tarheel_graduate_student
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
          The car is no longer for sale. My mother has decided to keep the Maxwell.

          Thanks for all of the interest. Maybe we will be seeing you all on a car tour next summer.

          Shelly