rivets

  • charlessorensen08lc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2010
      Does anyone have info for rivet geommetry (dia. and height) for the rivets that hold the differential housing to the axle tubes on my 1908 Maxwell LC? I also need the same info for the rivets that hold the fenders to the fender brackets.
      Charlie Sorensen
      Utica, Mi.
    • bronzemouse101
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2010
        Try the detroit public library auto historical
        society. They have a lot of info and can get
        you copies of what they have cheaply.

        --- In maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com, "charlessorensen08lc" <charlessorensen08lc@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have info for rivet geommetry (dia. and height) for the rivets that hold the differential housing to the axle tubes on my 1908 Maxwell LC? I also need the same info for the rivets that hold the fenders to the fender brackets.
        > Charlie Sorensen
        > Utica, Mi.

      • Jim Dix
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2010
          Axle tubes appear to be 5/16 round head, Fender brackets 1/4 inch round head. This is on my 1910 AA.
          Jim Dix
          Big Flats Rivet Co.
          Somewhere west of Pluto